What it is
In this one-day workshop, facilitated by the people who created the Spine Model, we teach you to apply this powerful sensemaking framework effectively.
What it can do for you
Understanding the Spine Model and how to apply it assists you to create a shared understanding of your human work system – how it currently is, how it should be and concrete steps to get there. It also provides a powerful interpersonal conflict resolution mechanism for the journey.
When to request it
Understanding the Spine Model is useful for any context where…
- You need people to collaborate in order to get work done to achieve a common purpose.
- You need to reach and maintain agreement on how to get work done, across team(s) or department(s)
- You would like people to intentionally grow their technical skills to an expert level in their field.
This is a full day interactive workshop.
- R 4 850 / person for small groups (5 – 12 attendees)
- R 4 150 / person for larger groups (11 – 60 attendees)
* When done as part of a full coaching engagement these sessions are charged at the hourly rate of the coach involved.
Disclaimer: All prices quoted include 14% VAT and are for client’s premises in Johannesburg, South Africa. Any venue costs or travel outside Johannesburg will be for the client’s account. Prices subject to an annual increase (prices quoted are for FY18). Preferential rates can be negotiated for repeat work.